This video is for Medical Practices who accept credit cards and are looking for a more effective method to collect payments that will save them money, and help with many of the major concerns that these offices deal with on a daily basis:
- Increasing amounts of bad debt or accounts turned over to collection agencies.
- An increasing challenge of collecting patient payments.
- Patient payables increasing in age to 60-90 days on average.
- Patients dissatisfaction over pricing and payment options
Our custom patient receivables management software:
- Provides tools to educate patients when they owe more than a co-pay. You can provide real time estimates to help patients understand their responsibility and plan accordingly, thereby increasing your total payments.
- Our software allows you to offer multiple options to pay including payment plans or delayed settlement which lets you take payment at time of service and keep a credit card or ACH information on file so you collect automatically after the claim is resolved. Your patients will also be able log into a custom portal to pay and manage their finances.
- Our medical software can help you improve your patient payments by 10-50% so less is turned over to a collection firm. You’ll reduce the number of statements you send by collecting more up front. Our clients are seeing average patient payables drop to the 30-40 day range, this helps with cash flow and makes your practice more profitable.